Friday, May 21, 2010

Tales of the Life, The People: part 1-1




I want to use this cyberspace today to bring up someone that means this world and the next to me. Yes, it's the lovely girl in the picture, my girlfriend Sarah. I haven't known her but for almost a year, and have been dating her only a little more than 6 months, but in that span of time I can say my life is far brighter than just about anytime ever before. She brings out the best in me, a trait I find a good friend makes. And, since I really didn't plan too far in advance for this, I'll list a sort of "candid description" for her. It goes as follows:

1. She's genuine, more than anyone I have met in my time.

2. She's got a heart of gold, I kid you not, she's pretty magnetic ;)

3. In old-timey terms, she's quite the looker, see. Top of my charts. I love's me a good brunette.
4. There's something of a. . .shine, yes, shine, in her eyes. I always have loved eyes, they reveal a lot more about a person than a simple glance can yield. I could look into those brown shiner's o' hers all day.

5. She's taught me to see more in myself than I knew was there. In the past, I didn't view myself all that highly, but then she came along. At times I still think she's just trying to cheer me up, but I'm learning to take her word for it.

6. She does a lot of things I wish I could do. She's a skilled poet, more than she thinks, she plays piano, something I wanted to try my hand at when I was younger, and she's got a good voice too. Music blossoms within her in ways I can only take educated guesses at.

7. She's able to stand how much of an academic nerd I am. I tend to analyze moments too much without thinking about it, often ruining them, really. Thank you for sticking around.

8. When she doesn't like something, she tells you. As a result of this, she can be on the other end of the stick, (see: apologetic) to make up for it, making for a rather odd mix. But, it certainly helps me see when I've done wrong. And boy, have I. . .

9. She laughs. This is paramount to me that she finds life to be something to laugh in. Without the laugh I know little worth for life.

10. She's imaginative, she can picture what I'm getting at in many of my nerdy tangent moments

11. She tries hard for me, something I often fail at and even more so, don't experience much.

12. She'll make a great mom: I don't presume to be God in saying I know the future, but boy does she give off the maternal vibe. She can be very protective.

13. We agree and disagree. We're both firstborn kids, so we tend to be a bit hard headed, but it at least makes our opinions interesting. As my dad said, 'you hold her back, she pushes you forward.'

14. No matter how much it may not look like it, I love her, I really do.

15. The fact that she's so willing to take a glance into my often rather wacked out world. 

I really could go on, but I think this suffices for now. Love you Sarah! 

:iconiloveyouplz: 'cuz you make me :iconimhappyplz: ah, DA, the wacked-out ideas you give. . . 

1 comment:

  1. Why Jared, you are fluent in the art of flattery, sir! lol That's so sweet of you, to say such things about me! I didn't expect to see a post like this...actually I was REALLY surprised. I've had a rough day, pretty much from the moment I woke up this morning (another nightmare)...and I've been thinking to much for my own good lately...see also 'worrying.' Thank you for writing this...I love you too, handsome!

    ReplyDelete

It's all fine, drop me a line. ;)