Friday, May 14, 2010

Blog Plans

Today, I can say has been a bit of a ride. Not just today, really, more like the past week. So much so, all those classes to finish and all those days spent enjoying my sweet freedom up in Rutherfordton North Carolina, that I haven't put much thought into this here new blog I have made a part of my life.

So, I figured I would make a good start to my blogging life by telling you all just what it is I aim to do on here. A few good examples would be:


General Life Updates: These are just what's going on in my life, personal things about, oh my feelings and what-not. (Except for the feelings part :P) These won't happen too often, but they will. As you can see, my life is a bit of a ride.


Idea Descriptions: This is something I would like to spend some time doing on here. I have a lot of ideas, I plan to write them out for a living, and in my free time, I draw them out on my laptop or on paper. I love doing it, it's a passion of mine, and I feel I can use this place and name to spread my knowlege. I have several ideas branching several genre's, and so you'll just have to keep an eye open for some new images and descriptions wot wot. Expect more specifics in future entries.



Character Descriptions: These will mostly just be rants about various characters and themes from across the vast world of entertainment. I'll go into why I like or not so much like the character, and what kind of things they do. Will be done randomly.

Reviews: One of these has already been done. It won't just be for movies though, I plan to review just about everything I do in my time, in a like/dislike fashion. As I said, traditional reviews grate my gratin, and not in a good way. . .


Well, that's all I can think of. Until Next Time.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, that day was a RIDE wasn't it!? I hope you and I will learn from that day, and really take what was talked about to heart and mind. *smile*

    I would love to know your heart on certain subjects J...so by all means PLEASE do bring the 'feeling talk' on!!! lol

    I am also very excited to finally get a chance to read all of your descriptions and story ideas that you one day hope to have published when you are an author.

    Reviews from you.....I like. hehe

    Okay....done ranting now...

    ReplyDelete

It's all fine, drop me a line. ;)