Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The new Semester. See also, Sarlacc Pit. . .




Yepo, readers, it's summer time. For almost as long as I can remember, that was a good thing.This summer though will be different. I plan to and am already 2 days into my summer semester at Community College. My online Geography test hasn't had anything to show for it yet, but Anthropology, which meets four days a week . . . Oy vey, what a day.

I think I'll enjoy it. I really do. But at the same time I don't get any feeling that I'll walk out of it unchanged. I am a man of faith, my own faith, not someone else's, so I doubt I'll be an easy victim to 'brainwashing' ;p, but at the same time. . . pray for me, friends of faith. Those not of faith. . . well, wish me luck, or something.

That's all for today. Hopefully I'll get some of my original stuff posted on here next. 

1 comment:

It's all fine, drop me a line. ;)