Sunday, May 2, 2010

Helloes!



Well, this is my first entry here, so everybody better be nice...

Kiddin'. Well, the name's Jared, and this is the start of the wacky little sideshow called a 'web log.'

There are a few things to expect on here if you're a-hankerin' to follow me. One, expect NOTHING.


Two, I may finally have a blog, something I have considered and rejected several times in the past, but I have absolutely no idea what I will be typing about. More likely than not, it will just be. . .about everything. Whatever gets into my head, you all hear about. Fun, eh?

I just turned Twenty the day before yesterday, it was a good time. Um. . . well, folks, I think that about wraps this first entry up. (WARNING: The following statement is riddled with Sarcasm: END WARNING) Fun times, eh? 'Till next time.

1 comment:

  1. Comments are available, just click on the "X comments" window to make it pop up.

    ReplyDelete

It's all fine, drop me a line. ;)