Monday, March 5, 2012

Bringing Up to Speed

First of all, I want to say that it feels good to actually post something a week after I posted last instead of the better part of a year like before.

Second of all, hi! I've been thinking over the past couple of days about what I should post next, and a thought occurred to me. There's been some new faces following me since I last checked, and I am intent on showing them the proper tour. I will relate the story behind my other blog haunts I'm getting back into checking again, and hope that they give you some more fun places to go. I won't reveal every one just yet, but I will reveal...

Words of Value Leads to the blog I'm most interested in getting off the ground, though it is in need of some severe tune-ups. This is the blog reserved for my current writing aspiration, a novel idea that hit me about a year ago that I've for one reason or another never got to finish. I am hard at work on cranking it out now, and with some tweaks, like getting rid of that rather unfitting top image, this blog, and this book, will be off the ground. I won't reveal any more about what it's about, you'll have to see for yourself on the blog. ;-)

My DeviantArt page is my most frequent Internet haunt. Despite the name, its actually capable of being a nice place with the proper content filters in place. The My DeviantArt Tab will take you there. I do a bit of writing for fun on there, mostly in the science fiction realm so go prepared.

I'll reveal more as the days go by. Pay some visits, it'll be worth it I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's all fine, drop me a line. ;)